[Neuroscience] Re: Those Mad Neuroscientists

Entertained by my own EIMC Internetional Ptd. Lty. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by ei_spamtrap_mc from ozemail.com.au)
Sun Jun 7 05:03:38 EST 2009

"John Hasenkam" <johnh from goawayplease.com> wrote in message
news:JaednYkQr5v1grfXnZ2dnUVZ8qmdnZ2d from westnet.com.au...

> http://healthycuriousity.blogspot.com/2009/06/those-mad-neuroscientists.html

Hi John,

"Emotional Intelligence - makes me angry" :)))))))

There are several similar - if not for my taste as funny - gems in the text.

Anyway, it is really good to see (if it is as it seems) that you have a full
blooded blog!

I wish you well deserved success (anything you would like it to mean) with
it.

Best regards,

Peter