[Neuroscience] Re: Question from a student for the list

polly jo via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by jopower from yahoo.com)
Fri Oct 16 16:00:55 EST 2009

On the other hand, if you're a smart 'un you'll be wasting time doing a masters. Coz, you could essentially get the hang of "research" in about 6 months, even rocket science is not as difficult as is made out to be.
Then again, perhaps it is a good idea to go for masters, in case you decide after two years that getting a doctorate is a super waste of time (which sometimes it is), you have a degree that allows you credibility and land an equally good job. :)

Good luck!

Polly