[Neuroscience] Summer School promotion

Alfonsina Ramundo Orlando via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by alfonsina.ramundoorlando from artov.inmm.cnr.it)
Mon Feb 15 10:54:16 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to invite you to attend the /third edition/ of
International Summer School in “Advanced Topics in Cell Model Systems”
to be held in Rome-Italy from 6th-11th June 2010 at the Tor Vergata
Research Establishment of the Italian National Research Council.

The aim of this school is to support early pharmaceutical research by
training young post-PhD investigators, by promoting the exchange of
knowledge, supporting skills and know-how and providing access to
various technologies. During the course target groups of approx. 12-15
young post-PhD students from all over world will brought together.

The course will impart the latest theoretical and practical aspects on
cell model systems, it will positively encourage discussion and exchange
of ideas between the post-PhD students, the speakers, and the scientists
of the research establishment.

The Tor Vergata research establishment has a unique set of advanced
instrumentation and technologies providing a strong technical
infrastructure for our Summer School. It combines world-class advanced
sensors; precise analytical methods; techniques to prepare membrane
models; enhanced imaging capabilities; and sophisticated computational
tools for characterizing and modelling cells.

An annually published brochure of the latest developments, the lectures
given and the practical exercises will maximize the knowledge transfer
to a wider group of interested scientists.

You are strongly encouraged to apply and submit your CV. The web page is
at www.cms3.cnr.it <http://www.cms3.cnr.it> . The working language of
the school will be English.

*/I would appreciate it if you would also send this information to any
colleagues of yours that may be interested./*

We apologise if you receive this invitation more than once, we are, by
necessity, using several data bases to send these invitations.

Thanks for your interest and hope to see you in Rome in June 2010.

Best regards,

Alfonsina Ramundo-Orlando, dr.

Director of the Summer School

--
Alfonsina Ramundo-Orlando, MD
Istituto di Neurobiologia e Medicina Molecolare