[Neuroscience] Device-based challenge to the AI paradigm

Bob Kovsky via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by quadnets from gmail.com)
Sun Jan 17 19:02:11 EST 2010

The AI paradigm is that a digital computer is a universal machine that
can simulate any other method of mathematical processing.  I am
challenging the AI paradigm with a system of devices that performs
mathematical processing but that is different from a digital
computer.  My <a href=3D =93http://www.quadnets.com/harmony/=94>web page</a=

is titled =93An Ear for Pythagorean harmonics:  brain models built from
timing devices.=94  I will appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Thanks.