[Neuroscience] Cheapest EEG analysis system?

Hayder Hussein via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by hayder978 from yahoo.com)
Thu Jun 10 18:45:18 EST 2010

Good day,

I saw your informative reply in the email list archive in 2004 (pasted in the
end of my email).
Does the situation changed from that time now?

 want to buy an EEG analyzer software. I googled a little bit and found
BESA, EMSE , g.BS Analyze ,
BrainVision Analyzer 2 , WinEEG version
 2.83.42 (MARCH 10).

What is your opinion about these, what is
the best in your opinion. What about others that may be I missed.
 is open source EEGLAB comparable with them?

Your opinion is very
 important for me!

Many thanks
Haider Al-Wasiti, M.D.M.Sc. student - Biomedical Engineering/UPM
wasiti from mutiara.upm.edu.my
hayder from wasiti.net