[Neuroscience] Anyone do in vivo patching?

Francois Windels via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by f.windels from uq.edu.au)
Sun Mar 14 22:21:07 EST 2010

Hi,
i usually resect the meninges and then use the pressure from a 20ml
syringe to go down
once on the top of my zone of interest i use only mouth pressure
all that works well for deep brain region

if you work on superficial layers of cortex you might want to use a
different strategy