[Neuroscience] Re: stargazin mice video

Wed Mar 17 03:34:30 EST 2010

Hopefully this works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2hMmHMmho.

P.S. If you are curious why I have stargazer video, it is because I
worked on these publications.

GABAA alpha6-containing receptors are selectively compromised in
cerebellar granule cells of the ataxic mouse, stargazer.
Payne HL, Connelly WM, Ives JH, Lehner R, Furtmuller B, Sieghart W,
Tiwari P, Lucocq JM, Lees G, Thompson CL.
J Biol Chem. 2007 Oct 5;282(40):29130-43.

Aberrant GABA(A) receptor expression in the dentate gyrus of the
epileptic mutant mouse stargazer.
Payne HL, Donoghue PS, Connelly W