[Neuroscience] Re: Reverse EEG

Sébastien Vigneau via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by sebastien.vigneau from gmail.com)
Wed Sep 15 15:48:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I am wondering if it would be possible to use time reversal signal
processing <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Reversal_Signal_Processing> for
the same purpose... Do you have ideas?

Sébastien