[Neuroscience] Re: Help me prevent the worlds strangest noise

Stephane Le Men via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by slm from nullpart.fr)
Fri Apr 29 11:49:52 EST 2011

"Bill" <connelly.bill from gmail.com> a écrit:

> frequency. i.e. the amplitude and timing is random. We work in Faraday
> cages. All cell phones are turned off. And it is still there even if a
> rig is run off a battery.
> Anyone got any thoughts?

May be your power supply. Ensure your PS is sharing the same
ground level than your Faraday cages.
Computers also generate a lot of waves as well any cell phones.
Of course, you don't care about any secrets, but I think they can
compromise a clean recording.