[Neuroscience] Looking for freelance projects in neuroscience

ringo-ring via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by mindwrapper from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 27 13:32:18 EST 2011

<apologies for cross-posting>

A few slots are currently open in my spare time for freelance project
offers. Projects may be in the area of neuroscience research, programming,
and web development.
Also, I'm eager to met online collaborators to work together on research
projects, websites, and opensource software.

See my CV for details <http://kz.linkedin.com/in/elbakyan>.

To apply shoot me an email to this address: mindwrapper from gmail.com

- Alexandra