[Neuroscience] Mouse brain atlas with stereotaxic co-ordinates

Ramona Marie Rodriguiz, Ph.D. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by ramona.rodriguiz from duke.edu)
Sat Aug 11 14:19:50 EST 2012

Try "The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates" by George Paxinos and Keith B.J. Franklin (Academic Press) - this is what our facility uses and most universities have copy (somewhere) on campus.

I am not sure if the online Allen Brain Atlas gives the coordinates -- lots of detailed mouse brain info...   http://www.brain-map.org/
But worth a try...

Ramona Marie Rodriguiz, PhD
Assistant Director, Mouse Behavior and Neuroendocrine Core Facility
Departments of Laboratory Animal Medicine and Medical Psychology
C-0018a LSRC, 308 Research Drive
Box  3180
Duke University Medical Center
Durham, NC 27708

919-684-4911 (office)
919-740-5397 (cell)
919-613-4662 (lab)
919-403-8519 (after 8pm/weekends)
Email: rodri007 from mc.duke.edu  or  RamonaMousePhD from me.com

“You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the impact you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own…”
Michelle Obama

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.