[Neuroscience] Extended registration deadline: Symposium on Complex Systems and Brain Networks

Claus C Hilgetag via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by c.hilgetag from gmail.com)
Fri Jun 22 03:32:42 EST 2012

EXTENDED DEADLINE for symposium registration "COMPLEX  SYSTEMS  AND  BRAIN  NETWORKS"
Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg Delmenhorst, Germany, 13-15 Sept 2012

Extended deadline for registration is the 29th of June, 2012.

This interdisciplinary symposium is devoted to discussing novel approaches of complex brain network analyses and their clinical applications.

  Topics include:
  1. Physical models of brain dynamics
  2. New approaches for analyzing and modelling complex brain systems
  3. Brain networks in clinical applications

 Date:
 September 13 - 15, 2012

  Venue:
  Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg
  Lehmkuhlenbusch 4
  27753 Delmenhorst
  Germany

  Organizers:
  Dr. Carsten Giessing
  Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany
  Prof. Dr. Claus Hilgetag
  Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany

 Apart from the invited speakers, we accept a limited number (30) of further participants. During the meeting, participants will have the opportunity to present a poster in one of the poster sessions.  Applications from participants who plan to actively contribute to the meeting in such a way will be given higher preference.

  Extended deadline for registration is the 29th of June, 2012.

  Please check one of the following links for registration:
  http://www.h-w-k.de/index.php?id=1793 or
  http://www.staff.uni-oldenburg.de/carsten.giessing/symposium.html

  See you in September!
  Claus Hilgetag and Carsten Giessing

--
|| Claus C. Hilgetag, PhD
|| Professor & Director | Dept. of Computational Neuroscience
|| University Medical Center Eppendorf | Hamburg University
|| www.uke.uni-hamburg.de/icns
|| Adjunct Associate Professor | Boston University
----
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity.