Directory of Parasitologists

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sat Apr 2 07:14:22 EST 1994

In a previous message in this newsgroup, I mentioned a "directory of
parasitologists" that will include names, mailing addresses, phone and fax
numbers, e-mail addresses, and "research interests."  If you're interested in
being included in this directory, please contact me for further information.

UPDATE: a preliminary edition of the directory containing >150 names is now
available
via the anonymous ftp "magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu" in the directory
/pub/zoology.  Get the "readme.txt" file in that directory for an explanation
of the files that contain the directory.  Hope you find this information
useful, and check the files regularly since they will be updated as new
information is added.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA