Life Cycle Images

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:26:50 EST 1994

In article <199404261559.IAA15536 at net.bio.net>,
Robin Beech <Robin_Beech at maclan.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>                          What About...
> Life Cycle Images
>One of the most common slides presented during parasitology seminars is the
>obligatory "lifecycle of my parasite". What do people think about the use of
>an archive containing images of various parasite lifecycles which could be
>used to produce these slides?
>
>Robin Beech,
>Institute of Parasitology,
>McGill University.

This might be very useful, depending on how you define "images."  Do you mean
prints, negatives, digitized images, or what?  I would assume that many of us
have ready access to images of "our" parasites, but such a repository might be
more useful for those of us who want images of "others" parasites.

be.

--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA