Life Cycle Images

Peter W Pappas ppappas at
Tue Apr 26 14:26:50 EST 1994

In article <199404261559.IAA15536 at>,
Robin Beech <Robin_Beech at> wrote:
>                          What About...
> Life Cycle Images
>One of the most common slides presented during parasitology seminars is the
>obligatory "lifecycle of my parasite". What do people think about the use of
>an archive containing images of various parasite lifecycles which could be
>used to produce these slides?
>Robin Beech,
>Institute of Parasitology,
>McGill University.
This might be very useful, depending on how you define "images."  Do you mean
prints, negatives, digitized images, or what?  I would assume that many of us
have ready access to images of "our" parasites, but such a repository might be
more useful for those of us who want images of "others" parasites.

Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA
E-mail: pappas.3 at; FAX (614)-292-2030,
PHONE (614)-292-8088