Anti-Parasitic Drug??

Kin Chong khc12 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 20:08:38 EST 1994

>I can't add to Nichol's response except to ask, "why isn't
>your dad consulting with a physician about this?" Why would
>someone want to ask the Net, of all possible sources, for
>medical advice?

My dad has taken all the neccessary inoculations and jabs
from the physician. I guess there wasnt any jabs for this parasite.
He will be working in africa at a base housed with americans, and
american doctors well. So, i neednt worry too much. I guess mabbe
coz he is taking up this job after his retirement, that makes me
kinda feel a little worried.

Thanks again for your info, Nichol!

--