Laboratory experiments for undergraduates

Eric R. Hugo e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:33:08 EST 1994

Dear Bionetters,
	This autumn semester I will be teaching a general parasitology course here at
DSU.  I am in the process of collecting interesting experiments that can be
carried out by undergrads.  I would like my laboratory to be a bit more than
looking at/memorizing a huge number of prepared slides.  I would also prefer
to avoid using organisms that are human pathogens.  If you can suggest
experiments that you think are particularly interesting please email me.  I'll
be happy to post a summary.  Thanks a million!
				Eric