Cryptosporidium oocysts

ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu
Sun Dec 11 22:16:40 EST 1994

In Article <191D3F4FFB at rna.bio.mq.edu.au>
GVESEY at RNA.BIO.MQ.EDU.AU ("Graham Vesey") writes:

>Does anyone know where I can obtain oocysts of Cryptosporidium muris,
>Cryptosporidium baileyi, Cryptosporidium melegridis and Cryptosporidium
>nasorum.  I need about 10,000 oocysts of each species.
>REGARDS,

Try David Lindsay at Auburn University. He usually has a number of these
species handy.

His address is:     166 Green Hall
                    Dept of Pathobiology
                    College of Veterinary Medicine
                    Auburn University
	            Auburn, Alabama 36849-5519

	            Tel  (205) 844-2701

Good luck, hope this helps

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   When you don't know where you're
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   going any road will take you there.
*   (ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)     *                            Alice