Peter W Pappas ppappas at
Sat Dec 17 09:39:12 EST 1994

The action seems to picked up lately on this group, so I thought I would again
mention that I am building and maintaining an "electronic directory" of
parasitologists --- it currently has > 400 listings from > 45 countries, and
includes names, addresses, phones, faxes, e-mail, etc.  If you're interested in
having your name added to this directory and getting information on how to
obtain the directory, please contact me.

Thank you.
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA
E-mail: pappas.3 at; FAX (614)-292-2030,
PHONE (614)-292-8088