Schistosoma mansoni

John-Paul.Bogers jpbogers at reks.uia.ac.be
Tue Feb 22 07:27:31 EST 1994

Hi,

A few days ago I posted a message on the tropical disease list to start a
discussion on S. mansoni research. This is probably a good place to
start. We are performing morphological experiments on S. mansoni life
cycle stages on EM and on CLSM level. Are there other groups involved in
similar research? We would also be interested in any collaboration
between our group and others. We have a lot of experience in
immunolabelling on EM level but we depend on other labs to provide some
interesting atibodies. If interested you could answer directely to
jpbogers at uia.ac.be. Thanks