Parasitology Directory

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 7 06:41:44 EST 1994

I am building a directory of parasitologists that will include complete mailing
addresses, telephone/fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and research interests.  As
the directory grows I plan to make it available to all participants via e-mail
(or ftp) or on disk.  If you would like to be included in the directory, please
contact me and I will forward a copy of the questionnaire for you to complete.

Peter W. Pappas
The Ohio State University
Department of Zoology
Columbus, OH  43210