REFERENCE MATERIAL NEEDED

ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu
Tue Mar 15 04:03:12 EST 1994

I recently attempted to post a request for formalin and pva fixed fecal
samples containing Entamoeba coli, E. histolytica, E. hartmanni, and
Endolimax nana. I would like to use these samples as reference material
and quality controls (for trichrome staining) in my research on the
parasitic infections of Mexican children. All donors of such material
will be duly acknowledged for their assitance. If you can help, please
have a great day!
Charles T. Faulkner, Univ of Tenn, Knoxville
(ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)