Reference material needed

scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Mar 16 22:51:57 EST 1994

;Charles T. Faulkner, Univ of Tenn, Knoxville
;(ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)
;writes:
;I recently attempted to post a request for formalin and pva fixed fecal
;samples containing Entamoeba coli, E. histolytica, E. hartmanni, and
;Endolimax nana.
;(rest deleted)

Sorry that you haven't had any luck getting samples, Charles, but you know how
we parasitologists love our parasites!!

Seriously, you might have some luck cross-posting this on the
newsgroup bionet.biology.tropical.  I have seen some interest in parasitology
there.

I would be interested in hearing (reading?) more about the study you are
undertaking if you are at a place in the work where you can reveal some of the
general info.  I think it would be of general interest to other net members.

Good luck on obtaining specimens.

					Scott Monks
					   El cazador del helmintos

				(scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu)