Directory

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 3 06:05:16 EST 1994

For those readers who missed the initial announcements, I am building a
"directory" of parasitologists that includes names, addresses, telephone and
fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and research interests.  The directory currently
contains >250 names, including reseachers from all continents (except
Antartica), and is available via an anonymous ftp.  If you are interested in
being included in this directory, please let me know and I will forward a
questionnaire to you.  If you have colleagues who might be interested, please
tell them about the directory.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA