Lyme disease, ticks, & Eastern Europe

Martin Hugh-Jones mehj2020 at BONNET.VETMED.LSU.EDU
Thu Nov 3 14:57:52 EST 1994

David Rogers (Dept Zoology, Oxford Univ) is putting together a project
to examine the biological constraints on Lyme disease tick vectors
across Europe and Russia using AVHRR satellite data. He lacks distributional
data on Lyme and TBE vectors for Eastern Europe and Russia.

If anyone has knowledge of such experts in these areas or is willing to
volunteer their expertise, would they please contact me and I will pass
the names and email addresses onto David, or you can contact David directly at

Thank you

Martin Hugh-Jones
World Health Organization Collaborating Center for reference and training
in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
for Veterinary Public Health

School of Veterinary Medicine
Louisiana State University

internet: mehj2020 at