Multimedia parasitology

Ingvar.Eliasson at alinks.se Ingvar.Eliasson at alinks.se
Thu Nov 10 07:34:59 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,

I received a tremendous response on my enquiry about possible
assistance in building up a digital image database in
parasitology. Some of you guys are way ahead on similar projects,
others have had thoughts in this direction, and are eager to be
part in the project.

I need some time to digest all letters and to discuss a good
strategy for follow-up with my colleagues in the project group
here in Sweden.

We will come back on Bionet with a detailed presentation of our
ideas, and I will also respond personally to all letters within
the next month or so. In the mean time, please continue to react
on the idea. From the initial response, I feel that the most
challenging task will be to coordinate the project and to define
and limit the scope in order to make it realistic to succeed.

Best regards

Ingvar

Ingvar Eliasson, M.D., Ph.D.
Dept Clinical Microbiology