Kato-Katz Method

Bal Singh bal at KB.USM.MY
Sat Nov 26 22:26:28 EST 1994

Dear Bionetters,
I am writing a paper on methods for the diagnosis of geohelminth
infection and need the following papers;

1) Katz, N, Chaves, A & Pellegrino, J (1972) Rev. Inst. Med. Trop. Sao Paulo
	14: 397.

2) Katz, N, Zicker, F, Chaves,A & Antunes,CMF (1982) Rev. Inst. Med.
	Trop. Sao Paulo 14: 212

3) Coura, JR & Conceicao, MJ (1974) Rev. Soc. Bras. Med. Trop. 8: 153

Photocopies of the original would be great as our library does not stock
the above journals. Failing that, I would appreciate the title of the
papers and also the last page of each paper. If you know of anyone in
Brazil whom I may contact to get these papers, please e-mail their FAX no
or e-mail address so that I can get in touch with them.

Looking forward to the response - this is the first time I have put a
message out on this network and hope i am not disappointed!

Balbir Singh
Dept of Medical Microbiology & Parasitology
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Kubang Kerian, Kelantan,
MALAYSIA

Tel 09 765 1700 Ext 2123