Student research project

SMTP at MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU SMTP at MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU
Fri Oct 14 14:41:10 EST 1994

--------------------------- Original Message ---------------------------
MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
    <parasit at net.bio.net>
MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU received negative reply:
550 <parasit at net.bio.net>... User unknown

           ** Text of Mail follows **
Date:        Fri, 14 Oct 94 15:38:35 EST
From:        Dan deRegnier <YC06 at MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU>
To:          <parasit at net.bio.net>
Subject: STudent research project

Hi!  We are students at the Math\Science\Technology Center in Big
Rapids.  We are planning a research project involving parasitology
in dogs and cats.  We want to test fecal samples brought to us by
animal owners who bring their pet into the Vet. Clinic.  We
would like to test the levels of parasites in both healthy animals
and animals that show symptoms of sicknesses related to parasites.
Can anyone help us by providing ideas, suggestions, or information
related to our project?

Daniel P. deRegnier, MS, MT(ASCP)
Ferris State University
Big Rapids, MI 49307