looking for a grad school

Dezene Philip W Huber dpwhuber at acs.ucalgary.ca
Fri Oct 14 13:31:34 EST 1994

Hi,

My name is Dezene Huber.  I'm a fourth year Zoology major at the
University of Calgary, and I'm looking for a good grad school at
which to work on my PhD.

I am interested in nematodes, and particularily in Parasitic
Nematodes.  I have had quite a bit of experience working with
(prokaryotic) DNA in terms of sequencing and DNA manipulation, so
I would like to carry this experience into my grad work and be
able to use it there (although obviously with eukaryotes).

If anyone out there knows of some good labs doing work of this
sort I would appreciate having some information e-mailed to me.

Thanks!
Dezene Huber
dpwhuber at acs.ucalgary.ca