text for parasitology teaching

Eva-Maria Bennet-Jenkins Eva.Bennet-Jenkins at ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Oct 24 17:44:40 EST 1994

The Australian National University offers a third year, one semester unit
in General Parasitology as part of the undergraduate Science degree.  The
syllabus includes studies of the life-cycles, ecology and physiology of
parasitic Protozoa, Nematoda and Platyhelminths, studies on biology
(including biochemistry) of important parasites of humans and domestic
animals, their pathology and control, studies of immune responses of
parasites.  We are looking for suggestions on what texts and books may be
available which can be set or recommended for our course.  The current text
is sadly out of date, as is our library collection.

Eva Bennet-Jenkins