(none)

Mark Siddall mes at zoo.toronto.edu
Mon Oct 31 00:15:43 EST 1994

In article <0098684F.A84021A0.8082 at sae.ssu.umd.edu> ham4039 at SAE.SSU.UMD.EDU (HEATHER) writes:
>Does anyone have any information on yellow perch parasites?  I am interested
>in starting a research project on the different parasites of the perch.
>Thank you!!!
>                               Heather McIntosh

Funny you should ask...
The Parasitology Section of the Canadian Society of Zoologists has for a
few years now been targeting yellow perch across Canada as a Parasite
Module for the National Museum in Ottawa.
David Cone <cone at husky1.stmarys.ca> can provide more detailed information
about the effort.

Mark

Gloucester Point, VA, 23062