plasmodium malariae

Sepulveda Mark O ih31 at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed Sep 14 15:41:17 EST 1994

I am an undergraduate doing a presentation on a selected parasite for my
undergraduate parasitology class. My parasite happens to be Plasmodium
Malariae. Does anyone know where I can find a variety of information on
this particular organism? The text we are using for the class is'Medical
Parasitology' by Markell/Voge/John however this text gives onlya small
amount of any information also a medical case study needs to be
presented about this parasite so any help in this department is also
graetly appreciated.