Information

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:52:13 EST 1994

I am looking for information regarding techniques for HPLC analysis of quinones
(benzoquinone and its derivatives) as well as a source for appropriate
standards.  I know that such a question might seem a little beyond the scope of
this group, but I also know (from personal experiences) that "parasitologists"
by their very nature are better at scrounging up information that any other
group of biologists.  (We learn it from the organisms we study).  In an attempt
to get information I have checked the libraries, checked with numerous other
faculty at Ohio State (including the "plant people"), and also posted a message
on the sci.chem bboard ---- all with no luck.  Any help you can provide would
be appreciated.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA