Clinical Parasitology

Earlene Clark earlenec at lab1.gsdl.com
Wed Apr 5 07:04:29 EST 1995

I am the lab manager for a reference laboratory which receives a large
volume of stool specimens for parasites.  We presently use the Macro-Con
system by Meridian for the stool concentration.  I would like to hear
comments of other persons who have had experience with this product.
We also have openings for technical personnel who are qualified to
microscopically identify parasites.  If you can advise me on how to
contact qualified persons who might be interested, please contact me at:

earlene at gsdl.com