Anyone from the Southern California Society of Parasitologists?

Amer. Soc. of Parasitologists parasite at
Sun Apr 23 18:57:51 EST 1995

If anyone knows how I may reach Robin Shimuzu, please contact me by
email.  Robin was listed as the representative of the Southern
California Society of Parasitologists, an affiliate society of the
American Society of Parasitologists.  Thank you.

                                         Henry Hong
                                         parasite at

                                          Henry Hong