Malaria and Sickle Cell

Tyler Voliter Tyman at VAIL.NET
Fri Apr 28 13:55:07 EST 1995

Hello Out There!
	I'm a high school student in Vail, Colorado and I'm working on a
semester chemistry paper and was wondering if you and/or a friend could
help me.
	My paper is on the relationshiup between sickle cell anemia,
thalassemias, and how it helps in deterring malaria.  If you have any
info that could help me I would greatly appreciate it and any other
advice you could lend.  Please note if you would be interested in being
interviewed as part of my project.

Please send "stuff" to Tyler Voliter, address up top.

																		THANKS A BUNCH! Kerry Donovan

P.S. Please forward this message to anyone else you think could help
out.