Parasitic Copepods

Peter Baron baron at
Wed Aug 2 00:47:28 EST 1995

Response to barbara at

Barbara.  Since  you  have  a UK address,  one  very  good  source  of
information  would  be  Parasitic Copepoda of  British  Fishes  by  Z. Kabata,
Published by The Ray Society (Natural History Museum, Cromwell Rd.,  London SW7
5BD) 1979. I believe that copies are still  available from the Ray Soc at a
bargain price.

An  Introduction to Copepod Diversity by Geof Boxshall will also soon be
published by the Ray Society.

Best wishes. - Peter Baron
baron at
| The Crystal Tower, Enfield, London 0181-447-8244  V21-V32bis,HST |
| InterNet:                FidoNet: 2:254/220 |