How can I contact Armed Forces of Pathology, Washington, D.C., HUH Sun shuh at SUN.HALLYM.AC.KR
Tue Aug 8 19:39:40 EST 1995

I want to get Pathology of Tropcal and Extraordinary Diseases  an Atlas vol
1 & 2.(1976) edited by Drs Chapman H. Binford and Danile H. Connor. Those
volumes were invaluable works in the field of parasitology and  published by
Armed Forces of Pathology, Washington, D.C..   However, I could not contact
the publisher, since there is no precise address in the book.   If you know
the  address of AFP,  please inform me. Thank you in advance.
Associate Professor of Parasitology
College of   Medicine, Hallym University,
Chunchon, 200-702  Korea
tel: +82.361.58.1672  fax: +82.361.241.1672
e-mail:shuh at