Spirocamallanus

fbio1125 at vega.selu.edu fbio1125 at vega.selu.edu
Thu Aug 10 11:57:02 EST 1995

In article <408ugh$ibu at rover.ucs.ualberta.ca>, mrigby at gpu2.srv.ualberta.ca (Mictlantecuhtli) writes:
> 	As part of my M.Sc. thesis, I have been collecting Spirocamallanus
> (Nematoda:  Camallanoidea)  from fishes in the South Pacific.
> I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that has done recent
> work on the sprirocamallanids and would be interested in comparisons.

Dear Mark,
	I was delighted to learn that you are working on helminths of South
Pacific fishes.  I have collected Spirocamallanus istiblenni from sleepers
Eleotris sandwicensis in Hawai'i and would be interested to hear what you have
found.  Contact me by email and I can give you details.

Aloha and out,
Bill Font
wffont at selu.edu