nematophagous fungi

JCU Library Public Access Workstation jcu.library at
Thu Aug 10 18:24:46 EST 1995

This mail has been sent from a public access workstation at James Cook
University Library.  Using an automatic reply feature of your email
package will not reply to the sender, but to the Library's email

If you have any inquiries please contact the Library.

The Library
James Cook University of North Queensland
TOWNSVILLE Queensland 4810

Telephone: +61 77 81 4663
Email: jcu.library at
Facsimile: +61 77 75 6691

Hello, would anyone be able to tell me where to find some good
information on nematophagous fungi? Any tropical known species especially
would be great. My own address is: David.Wauchope at
Thank you.