How can I contact Armed Forces of Pathology, Washington, D.C.

Your real name goes here long_internet_name
Thu Aug 17 14:08:54 EST 1995

Dr. Sun - I contacted Dr. Wayne Meyers of the AFIP who is sending you
forms to order these books - there is a charge.  Dr. Meyers has your
address and FAX.  His address is Armed Forces Institute of Pathology,
Washington, DC 20306/phone 202-782-1873/ FAX 202-782-7161.  Dr. Meyers is
updating the manuals.  They will start to be published in about a year.
First will be helminths, then arthropods and protozoa then viruses and
bacteria.  Hope this is of help.

Dr. Peter R. Jackson, NIH, NIAID, fax - 301-402-2638

In article <9508082336.AA00766 at>, shuh at SUN.HALLYM.AC.KR