(no subject)

Tina Presta presta1 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 24 16:47:37 EST 1995

My daughter just came back from the Virgin Islands about 2 weeks ago.
Since she's returned her eye has felt dry and itch-y.

Last night we noticed small bugs crawling and burrowing in and around
her lash-line.   They look like small, translucent ticks. They burrow
under the skin and reappear elsewhere on the eyelid.  Has anyone heard
of anything like this before?

Her doctor didn't have any idea and has sent her to a dermatologist...
I've haven't heard back from the dermatologist yet.

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.