sytematic review diagnostic methods

jzaat at pi.net jzaat at pi.net
Mon Dec 4 01:13:16 EST 1995

We are planning a systematic review on diagnostic methods of intestinal protoza
especially Giardia lamblia, dientamoeba fragilis, blastocystis hom. E.
histolitica, cryptosporidium and microsporidium. We are looking for published
and unpublished research in which two or more techniques were compared.
We are lookinf for differend microscopic techniques, staining, fixation,
concentration, but also comparions of microscopic techniques and ELISA's.

The SR will be conducted according the guidelines of the Cochrane Collaboration
 in cooperation with Paul Garner form the Liverpool School of Tropical
Medicine.

If you have knowledge of sound research in this field (especially unpublished
reports) please contact me.