CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DIAGNOSTICS/bionet.diagnostics

JLR64 jlr64 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 22:24:48 EST 1995

I am the C.E.O. of a company that is involved in the production of a
number of clinical diagnostics for use in the parasitology lab .We are
researching a number of immunodiagnostics and staining techniques.We
currently are selling our products worldwide.We are interested in sharing
information on our products as well as locating sites for clinical trials.
If you have information on a potential product for comercialization or an
idea please contact us.