CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DIAGNOSTICS/bionet.diagnostics

ShinichirY shinichiry at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 01:42:45 EST 1995

I am a visiting postdoctoral fellow of Univ. of Iowa. Now I am cloning
toxocara canis species specific antigen. I am immunoscreening larval cDNA
library. Nevertheless my immnoscreening has not been succeed yet. Does
anyone have any idea about screening cDNA library. I use polyclonal mouse
sera infected with toxocara canis larvae and patient sera. And my vector
is lambda zap. Now I do not have any source to get hyper immune sera or
monoclonal antibody. Thanks!
shinichiro Yahiro