Ticks and tickborne diseases

AGUSTIN ESTRADA-PENA estrada at mvet.unizar.es
Fri Feb 10 08:40:13 EST 1995

Dear netters:
We are trying to develop a www service dealing
with ticks and tick-borne diseases. It is intended
as a forum, with several purposes:
- a peer reviewed journal, covering information on
tick control strategies, tick-borne diseases to
man and animals, impact of ticks on wildlife
management and so on.
- the catalog of tick scientific names, common
names and synonimies.
- the catalog of tick literature (with abstracts)
from 1988, including all kind of papers.

Much of the information is now compiled, but
before doing the service I try to evaluate the
interest of the netters in the topic.
Best regards to all