re definition of parasitism

sebastian poggio poggio at SERVIDOR.DGSCA.UNAM.MX
Mon Feb 13 20:44:12 EST 1995

        I think that something that is important to mention is the kind of relation betwen the parasit an the patch, without this many organism that are accepted as parasits can be taken out of this group, i also think that a clasification based on the facility to grow the organisms is a little bit homocentric.
        Now we have a problem because when you try to settle the kind of relation you dont know the exact limits betwen parasites, simbiontes, commensals, etc. This is not surprising, at less not in biology.