Southeastern Society of Parasitologists

ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu
Thu Feb 23 04:44:29 EST 1995

Registration materials for the annual meeting of the Southeastern
Society of Parasitologists were sent out this morning. If you do not
receive a packet in the next week please let us know via e-mail, or
FAX at (615) 974-5640.  Please plan to make your reservations for
accomodations as soon as possible. The SSP is meeting jointly with the
Assn of SE Biologists so housing has the potential to be tight. Just a
reminder the meeting dates are April 19-21, 1995.  If you are not a
member, but would like to be and/or attend the meeting, get in touch with
me soon and I will send a registration packet.  Hope to see y'all here in
Knoxville!!

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   When you don't know where you're
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   going any road will take you there.
*   (ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)     *                            Alice