cat positive sera for Toxoplasmosis wanted

Nelson Salazar N.SALAZAR at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 07:36:33 EST 1995

Dear Friends,

                I am looking for a cat positive serum for
Toxoplasmosis, i. e. containing Ig G and Ig M. This will be used as a
reference serum in ELISAs which will be carried out at the Veterinary
Department -La Salle University in Bogota, Colombia.

Thanks very much for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

                Sincerely,

                            N. Salazar

Nelson Salazar                      *  E-mail: n.salazar at lshtm.ac.uk
Dept. of Medical Parasitology       *    or  nsalazar at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Lon. Sch. Hyg. & Trop. Med.         *  Fax No: 071 636 8739
Keppel St. London WC1E 7HT, UK      *  Tel   : 071 927 2468