Books to excite:

Steve G. Kayes kayes at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Thu Jan 5 23:09:38 EST 1995

Mlankest writes:   can anyone add to a list of books that gets students
interested in science in general and parasitology in particular.

	I seem to remember one that I encountered in the library at
Tulane but I do not remember the author. The title was something like

	Victims and Vectors: Being a tale about flies without zippers <or
maybe it was Vectors and Victims>.  I seem to remember that it was
published by Charles C. Thomas of Springfield Illinois.  This book had
some of the funiest chapters I have ever read with titles like " Oysters
and others of their Ilk", "To kiss a puppy on the lips when you know what
a puppy just  kissed".   Anyway, good luck with your endeavor.

Steve

     /\      /\/ /######\ /#######\ * Stephen G. Kayes, Ph.D.       *
    /\/     /\/ /        /        / * Structural & Cellular Biology *
   /\/     /\/ /        /        /  * University of South Alabama   *
 \/------\/        / /        /     * Office:  (334) 460-6768 NEW AC*
 /#######/  /#####/ /        /      *    FAX:  (334) 460-6771       *