interested student of parasitology

M Koo mkoo at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 15:55:59 EST 1995

I recently finished my Master's in Zoology and am now looking to make a
professional transition to parasitology, specifically zoonotic diseases. I
would like to find out more information about PhD programs in this area,
or even DVM degrees, as some people have suggested to me. I am also
looking for a lab/field/any job that would further my goals before I begin
the application process again (currently living in Cincinnati, but also SF
Bay Area, CA in near future)

If you are a professional or student in parasitology or zoonotic diseases,
I would like to hear from you. Any information would be appreciated.
Please e-mail me directly. thanks in advance!